Date of last update: 31 October, 2022
2. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not access or use this website.
3. We reserve our right to change these Terms at any time, without notice to you. When we change these Terms, we will also update the “Date of last update” at the top of these Terms. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Intellectual property rights
4. All intellectual property rights (including copyright and trademarks) in the content and design of this website are owned by us.
5. You may, for personal use only, print a copy of any part of this website to view it. All other use, copying or reproduction of any part of this website is prohibited without our prior written approval.
6. This website may provide links to other websites. This is done for your convenience only. We take no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the information on those sites. We do not endorse any information, goods or services referred to within those sites, and our provision of these links should not be taken as an endorsement.
7. All Sell On Autopilot products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
8. Sell On Autopilot provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
9. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
10. You acknowledge and agree that Sell On Autopilot, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
Earning and Income Disclaimer
11. Sell On Autopilot cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
12. Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
Content Enrollment and Lifetime Access
If and when the term ‘lifetime’ is referred to in any marketing materials, website or course or product, the definition of ‘lifetime’ should be understood as the lifetime of the course or product in its current version.
In other words, while it can typically be expected that updates to the platform are often free, certain upgrades may require additional purchases to access. We reserve the right to alter the pricing structure for access to courses or products at any time.
Right to Suspend, Terminate and Refund
14. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the Sell On Autopilot Community or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
15. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Sell On Autopilot Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law, as set out in Schedule 2 to the Australian and Competition Act 2010 (Cth).
Liability is Limited
16. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
17. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, the Sell On Autopilot Community or Our Content.
18. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorised use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, the Sell On Autopilot Community or Our Content.
19. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
a) Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
b) Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
c) Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on our Site, the Sell On Autopilot Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
d) The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
20. If you choose to use the website, you do so at your own sole risk.
21. We make no representation that anything offered through the website is available for use in other locations, or that it complies with laws and regulations of other locations.
22. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis.
23. We make no warranty regarding accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any content obtained through the website, or that this website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
24. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, the Sell On Autopilot Community or through use of our products or services.
25. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Sell On Autopilot Community.
26. You cannot transfer or assign your Sell On Autopilot membership without Sell On Autopilot’s prior written consent.
27. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
29. If any part of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a Court of law, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining parts will not be affected.
30. Any failure or delay by us to enforce any provision of these Terms will not be interpreted as a waiver of our rights or remedies.
31. These Terms are effective until terminated by us, which we may do at any time and without prior notice to you.
32. Any rights or obligations that have accrued up to and including the date of termination will survive.
Governing law and jurisdiction
33. These Terms, and all related matters, shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
34. Any dispute under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia.
35. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at hello@ sellonautopilot.com.